Academic Independence offers ISEE prep courses and individual tutoring for students. We recommend starting with a practice test to get a baseline score and to help tutors develop a catered plan whether your student is in a group or working with a tutor one-on-one. Our program not only focuses on the content but test taking strategies as well.
We are offering three ISEE options:
A mini Summer Course, the Full Course, or One on One tutoring.
- Test Taking Strategies!
- Does not include content review
- 8 Hour Course
- Plus 1 Proctored Exam
- COURSE: August 12th through August 15th | 10:00am - 12:00pm
- PROCTORED EXAM: June 8th OR August 10th | 9:00am - 12:00pm
- Includes Summer Program
- Starts in Summer and takes student through final ISEE Exam in January 2020.
- Includes Content & Test Taking Strategies
- 30 Hour Course
- Plus 3 Proctored Exams
FULL COURSE DATES:
- August | 12th through 15th | 10:00am - 12:00pm
- September | 8th, 15th, 29th | 3:00pm-4:30pm
- October | 6th, 13th, 27th | 3:00pm-4:30pm
- October | 23rd, 30th | 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- November | 6th | 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- December | 4th, 11th, 18th | 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- December | 15th, 22nd | 3:00pm-4:30pm
- January | 8th | 6:00pm-7:30pm
- June 8th OR August 10th | 9:00am - 12:00pm
- October 20th | 9:00am - 12:00pm
- December 8th | 9:00am - 12:00pm
INDIVIDUAL STUDENTS (One on One Tutoring):
- A flexible schedule provided to the student and based on their needs
- Two proctored practice tests with detailed analytical score reports and a customized study plan based on the student's learning profile
- Summer Course- $450 (includes supply fee)
- Full Course- $1,500 (includes supply fee)
- One on One- $110 an hour (does not include supply fee of $150 for one practice test and $250 for three practice tests)